My name is Marlo Boyd. I started this blog back in 2016 when I was living in Germany and had the chance to travel around mainland Europe. Back in England now and deciding whether to do a Masters in Bristol or buy a camper van to keep travelling!
This blog has tips on travelling on a budget as well as interesting recipes I’ve picked up around the world. More about me? I’m a Product Design graduate currently working as a freelance Personal Trainer in the South of England but am continuously researching ways to get out of Britain.
- Favourite movie: Chariots of Fire
- Favourite song: Feeling Good by Nina Simone
- Favourite drink: Gin and Tonic
- Favourite color: Green
- Favourite book: The Land of Green Ginger
- Favourite fruit: Mango
- Favourite country: Ireland
- Favourite Actor: Tom Hanks
- Favourite animal: Elephant
- Favourite hobby: Collecting postcards
Bucket List of Destinations:
- Sri Lanka
So that’s me in a nutshell and I hope you all follow me on my travels!
Ciao for now,